The work to be developed is the creation of a common branding of spaces for work and creation in a rural context and from a heritage identity. The project wants the positioning of these two accommodations as centers of excellence for the reception of researchers and creatives, which can also act as a local boost for the activation of other businesses related to the services required by these travelers/workers.
- Common rebranding, targeted communication strategy and web positioning.
- Avoid seasonality and increase resilience.
- Networking with other research/creative institutions that can promote them and take advantage of already existing relations.
- Adaptation of spaces to this new offer.
This project values the possibilities of the two hotels as remote workplaces for researchers, creatives and other professionals who can carry out their work individually and in which the influence of the context can be of great help to the research/creative process. In a scenario of new workplaces, new technologies offer many connection possibilities and on the other hand allow an approach to remote places whose characteristics can be very beneficial for the work process. To do this, it is necessary to work on its strategic positioning and on a rebranding that attracts this type of travelers/workers who can remain in these establishments for long periods, linked to their work processes.
The project is led by la Posada del Almudí and advised by Territorio Mudéjar. It works in:
- SMEs. Efficiently digitize communication, the creation of online content and the administration of e-commerce solutions with high-quality training in ICT and web marketing.
- QUALITY LABEL Work on the design of services that comply with a distinctive for scientific, researcher and creative travelers, mixing leisure with work. Its implementation will facilitate the attraction of new publics and will be used to assess the impact of this new clients in the rural areas, implementing measurement tools in order to calculate its social and economic effects.
The proposal is based on the needs raised by scientific work entities in local development from the innovative management of cultural and natural heritage resources in rural areas. Since 2019, the arrival of visitors with scientific objectives has been promoted through research programs, labor development and exchange of good practices in territories with mainly rural economies, whose fundamental problem has been the location of suitable accommodation for the public segment losing up to 80% of overnight stays derived from the projects launched.
The start-up of the seal in pilot mode will allow:
- Study the adequacy of tourism SMEs to the needs of the internationally mobile scientific public.
- Replicate the models designed locally, nationally and internationally.
- Connect with innovation tourism entities (I+D+i), such as SEGITTUR, and quality scientific tourism networks although with different objectives, promote certified scientific destinations.