In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are described below: the web domain owner is Consulting Cluster Veritas (leading partner of the WP5 – Communication and Dissemination), located for this purpose in Office A-01, 34 Bogatitsa Str, Sofia 1421, Bulgaria and contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright and all other rights to content, images, photos, or other files on the website belong exclusively to DIGITOUR Project or the expressly named rights holders. For the reproduction of any elements, the copyright holder’s prior written consent must be obtained.
LIABILITY FOR LINKS
References and links to third-party websites are outside DIGITOUR Project’s area of responsibility and DIGITOUR Project rejects any responsibility for such websites. The access and use of such websites are entirely at the user’s risk.
Based on European Directives and the provisions, everyone is entitled to privacy and protection from misuse of their personal data. DIGITOUR Project complies with these provisions. Personal data is kept strictly confidential and is not sold or passed on to any third party.
In close cooperation with the hosting providers, DIGITOUR Project strives to protect the databases against unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or falsification.
When you access the DIGITOUR Project website, the following data is saved in log files: IP address, date, time, browser request, and general information about the operating system and/or browser. This user data forms the basis for statistical, anonymous evaluation in order to identify trends and improve services.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE FOR DIGITOUR PROJECT WEBSITE
If processing your expression of interest or Call for proposals involves the recording and processing of personal data, such data will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 2018/1725 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. Unless indicated otherwise, your reply to this notice and any personal data requested are required for the purposes of the project. Access to the received applications will be given to the DIGITOUR Team and its Evaluation Committee. The title and overall scope of the Expression of interest will be shared on the DIGITOUR platform. All requested data will be used only in the framework of this Call for Expression of interest, in line with art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679.”
The following entity process your personal data: Venetian Cluster, Via Roma, 291 – 30038 Spinea (Venice, Italy), represented by Gian Angelo Bellati – President.
We use features of the website to collect personal data in the context of the DIGITOUR activities. In particular the website implements:
- DIGITOUR contact form;
- Application forms for the Calls;
- Evaluation the performance of the DIGITOUR with Google Analytics.
- What do we collect? We may collect the following information:
- Your Name
- The institution/Company you are working for
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Your interest profile
- What do we do with the information we gather? We require this information for the applications to the open calls and business services and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To send sporadically tailor-made information corresponding to your application form and registered information services.
- To send you information about our events, webinars, and mentoring program regarding your application and needs.
- To contact you for any questions and topics concerning advisory support such as proof-reading, tailor-made matchmaking with relevant partners, administrative support, submission support