DIGITOUR FINAL EVENT
(conference & exhibition)
12-13 March 2024, Sofia, Bulgaria
DIGITOUR FINAL EVENT
The Final event of the DIGITOUR project will take place on 12-13 March 2024, in Sofia, Bulgaria, in a physical format.
The objective of the event is to share results and knowledge gained through the entire lifecycle of the project, good practices and lessons learned, as well as to demonstrate the collaborations and projects created.
During the first conference day (12 March, from lunch onwards), all participants will hear about new trends from tourism and digital experts, as well as have time to discuss new ideas and partnerships.
Day 2 (13 March) will be organised in the frame of Holiday & Spa Expo, where everyone will have a chance to:
- Promote their organisation and brands,
- Demonstrate new products and services!
DIGITOUR project (101038133)” is funded through the European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA), entrusted by the European Commission, under the COSME Programme COS-TOURINN-2020-3-04.
Top reasons to attend
- Network with international tourism professionals and audience.
- Get practical tips how to strengthen your brand identity and online presence.
- Get access to latest trends in tourism sector.
- Exchange and share knowledge and experience with your peers.
- Draw your inspiration from the best stories and realised projects.
- Meet with colleagues and clients from the Balkans and Black Sea Region
- Present your organisation, products, and offerings at DIGITOUR networking zone in the frame of Holiday & Spa Expo.
- Pitch your new project on DIGITOUR stage in the frame of Holiday & Spa expo.
- Get a 3-day pass for Holiday & Spa Expo.
- Expand your vision about EU financial instruments in the tourism sector.
- Get to know the capital of Bulgaria – Sofia!
The official language of the event is English
Note: The official language of the event is English. The time shown in the program is EET.
On Day 1 the event will take place in Metropolitan Hotel Sofia, which is also the preferred hotel for accommodation
Metropolitan Hotel Sofia
Ideal for business and leisure travelers, Metropolitan Hotel Sofia, a member of Radisson Individuals, is close to Sofia Airport and nestled between some of the city’s business centers. If you’re headed for a cultural exploration around the capital, it will take you just 15 minutes to reach downtown by car.
Get a good night’s rest in the stylish rooms, each offering a range of thoughtful amenities and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Head to the 24-hour fitness center to break a sweat, or unwind at the Relax Center with massages, a steam bath, and a sauna. When hunger strikes, you won’t need to go far as the on-site dining venues are ready to introduce you to the local flavors.
The Standard Rooms offer everything you need for a comfortable stay, including a choice of king or twin beds. Enjoy the views of the main boulevard or Vitosha mountain in the distance. The in-room coffee and tea facilities will help you wake up feeling refreshed, and the bathrooms boast a range of thoughtful amenities, including a bathtub and hairdryer.
Special rate for DIGITOUR delegates:
- 89 Euro/per night, single occupancy, including VAT, city tax and breakfast;
- 104 Euro/per night double occupancy, including VAT, city tax and breakfast;
Booking: Through the following link. The special code DIGI24 is already incorporated, but if not showing, please enter to obtain the promo rates.
Start the day with a sumptuous breakfast in the cozy Metropolitan Restaurant. Choose from variety of healthy options and delicious food offerings.
Luxurious, elegant, cozy… This is exactly the ambience in our Met Bar. The stylish leather furniture and the gas-fueled fireplace give you a homey feel and tranquility. Add a fresh touch to your day at Met Bar.
12 March 2024 – Metropolitan Hotel Sofia
Boasting 194 square meters of space, Sofia Hall can accommodate up to 200 seats in a theater or cocktail layout or 120 people in a classroom or banquet layout. We can provide you with everything from catering to audiovisual equipment and a breakout area.
Complimentary parking and high-speed Wi-Fi are also available.
HOLIDAY & SPA
International tourism fair
13-15 March 2024, Sofia, Bulgaria
DIGITOUR project is partnering with the international tourism fair
The 40th-anniversary edition of the International Tourism Fair HOLIDAY & SPA will be held from 13-15 March 2024
Key points in brief from the 2023 edition: 260 participants, tourism industry representatives from 15 countries, 32 side events, more than 10,000 visitors, which marked more than double the attendance of 2022.
The attendance reflects the vibe of the industry – the high level of engagement and the importance of face-to-face events as tourism is confidently moving towards full recovery.
A KEYEXHIBITION FOR THE TOURISM INDUSTRY IN THE REGION, AT WHICH PROFESSIONALS – EXHIBITORS, SPEAKERS, VISITORS, PARTNERS ARE PRESENTED ON ONE BUSINESS PLATFORM
HOLIDAY&SPA EXPO SOFIA will gather:
- state municipality; regional and local structures responsible for tourism; national boards, associations, chambers, NGOs and other organizations in the field of tourism;
- tour operators, travel agencies hotel and holiday complexes, places of accommodation, transport service providers, airports, etc. insurance companies.
The 40th-anniversary edition of HOLIDAY&SPA EXPO SOFIA, along with traditional sea and mountain tourism, has the ambition to show different offers in:
- Balneo, medical, spa and wellness tourism
- Cultural-historical, archaeological, ethnographic and pilgrimage
- Eco, rural and adventure tourism
- Congress and business tourism
- Hunting, sports, cycling and golf tourism
- Wine, culinary and gourmet tourism, etc.
- competitive offerings of products and services in the industry
- conference part – numerous lectures, discussions, seminars, presentations opportunities for bilateral business meetings
- knowledge exchange
- familiarization with new offers
- presentation of implemented innovative products in the sector analysis of the current tourist market
- tracking trends and developments in the sector
Hotel Metropolitan Sofia, Bulgaria
Inter Expo Center
For further details, please do not hesitate to contact us at: