Q-COOP operates the Tesák recreation centre including the ski resort in Rajnochovice and the Bystřice pod Hostýnem swimming pool.
The digitized HOSTýnsko card will be a loyalty and marketing tool that will enable us as SMEs in the Hostýnsko region to establish and maintain a long-term relationship with existing and new tourists. Thanks to the digitized HOSTýnsko card, we will reach more visitors, inspire and motivate them to get to know the region through planned events and communicate with them directly, with significant cost savings for printing plastic cards or developing our own application. The HOSTýnsko card will be digitized on the Uneeqly platform – a technology partner selected from the list of Digitour suppliers. Thanks to the Uneeqly platform, the HOSTýnsko card will use satellite data provided by the GNSS chip of a mobile phone with support for the Galileo system. Thanks to the GNSS localization provided by the smartphone, tourists will be able to find the nearest service offer in their vicinity with time and location stamp verification and written to the blockchain for data trustworthiness. Tourists will be able to take advantage of various discounts not only on our accommodation and associated services, but also on other entrepreneurs and producers in the region who will gradually join the HOSTýnsko card. Given that the users of the HOSTýnsko card will not only be from the local region, but also from neighboring regions, this will improve not only regional cooperation, but also in the final stage, the promotion of the Hostýnsko region within the entire Czech Republic.
Digitized HOSTýnsko card will simplify the promotion of our accommodation services with incentives to discover new places and experiences in the region. With the HOSTýnsko card, tourists and regional residents will not only get discounts and bonuses, but a comprehensive overview and guide in one app, wherever they are in the region. Thanks to localization, they will always have the latest offers from their immediate surroundings at hand. The trustworthiness of transactions, secured by time and location stamps with blockchain enrollment, can in turn be used by regional institutions and businesses to enable self-service point loading by users, provide discount promotions or use for gamification. Therefore, as a consortium, we decided to innovate the current established practice and change the approach to loyalty programs and regional cards. This will introduce a new direct marketing and customer communication tool in the region. Thanks to the use of digitalization in our business sector in the form of the HOSTýnsko regional card, other accommodation and associated tourism service providers, cultural institutions, museums, castles, lookout towers and local government will be able to join the project more quickly. This will create a unique regional ecosystem that will benefit all stakeholders. The digitization of the HOSTýnsko card will have many other side effects, e.g. it will reduce the burden on the requirements of the storage standard on personal data in terms of the GDPR, and it will reduce the ecological burden to a great extent due to the absence of printing plastic loyalty cards, stamping cards, paper registration forms, and other marketing materials.
1. Thanks to the digitalisation of the HOSTýnsko region card, the cost of producing the plastic card will be saved by 100% and the cost of leaflets and other print promotion will be reduced by 50%.
The basic criteria are:
- The offer is delivered when the customer opens the app and is in the vicinity of the provider, or when he or she searches in a different location
- The customer receives the offer whenever he has saved the provider in his favourites.
2. It will be possible to connect other institutions and entrepreneurs and create a destination ecosystem of their own thanks to the HOSTýnsko card, from which all parties will benefit. Thanks to its scalability, the card will also enable the creation of thematic destination circuits.
3. Thanks to the promotion of the region and project participants on the platform of the technology provider / Uneeqly, we expect to increase the number of new visitors to our services by 15-20% and the number of repeat visitors by 15%.